Albion Farm Shop and Cafe is a family run business with a passion to supply the very best produce. The people who work with us are a big part of that and form a wonderful team. If you share our values, and can make a positive impact, we are always looking for talented individuals to join us.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join our team full time, ensuring that customer's expectation of high quality produce is the upmost priority. Strong experience is required, a flexible schedule is a necessity, and the ability to work 5 days a week in a fast paced, high pressure environment. Regular working days will be discussed and scheduled on a successful application.
• To produce top quality homemade Pies, Sausage rolls, Scotch Eggs, Quiches and anything else which our deli counter requires. Homemade cakes and pastries will also be required.
• Working alongside our team to ensure that daily service is quick, efficient and to the highest standard.
• Having the strength, flexibility and experience to work on all sections if needed.
• We currently have a 5 star Food Hygiene Rating and ensure that all staff follow expectations and procedures required to maintain the highest of Food Standards. This is a strict requirement in our workplace.
• We ask that unless you have NVQ Level 1 & 2, or years of experience in this field, then please do not apply.
• Must display a strong sense of work ethic with a professional, responsible attitude.
• Highly motivated and pro active, with a passion for learning and using locally sourced, fresh ingredients.
• Quick to learn and follow instruction.
• Has an attitude which shows real pride in their produce.
• Speed and confidence is essential.
• Someone who wants to make a name for themselves through dedication and hard work.
• 28 Days including Bank Holidays.
• Staff Discounts.
• Opportunity to create a personal profile.
• Beautiful countryside location, yet easily accessible from both Yorkshire/Lancashire areas.
• The opportunity to ‘play with’ top quality ingredients, and to have access to our in house Butchery.
For serious applications ONLY, please email your CV with cover letter, to the address below.
firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: DELI BAKER
Assistant Cafe Manger - 3 Days
We are looking for a HANDS ON, passionate individual to successfully Co MANAGE our busy Cafe/Restaurant, ensuring that customer's expectation of high quality food, drink and service is the upmost priority.
DAYS: Wednesday, 8.30am - 4.30pm/ Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm/ Sunday 8.30am - 4pm. 2 more days may be available once our Cafe is back open 7 days a week.
We are looking for a full time Barista to Co Manage this busy and thriving department. The demand for excellent Coffee & top quality beverages, has now meant that we are making this a department of its own, and therefore looking for an individual who comes with excellent experience and obvious passion.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
At all times, and in accordance with company procedures and training:
• Comply with all health and safety policy, measures, legislations, and to ensure the safe operation and use of Cafe equipment.
• To maintain the standards of hygiene, health and safety at all times and throughout all the front of house and cafe operations, with the recent addition of COVID-19 requirements.
• A minimum of 1 years experience.
• Excellent knowledge on how to operate a high end Coffee Machine and it’s maintenance demands.
• Ability to serve the best of Coffee, both in taste and presentation, as well as all other hot and cold beverages. Have passion for your skill.
• Must be punctual, with a professional outlook, able to work under pressure, at speed, and without supervision. Therefore initiative is and pro activity are essential.
• A customer service background with the drive and enthusiasm to achieve noticeable improvements.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
• Must be an enthusiastic team player and able to work professionally with other colleagues in a busy and dynamic business.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to work under pressure with a highly cheerful disposition, so lots of laughter and smiles!
• Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and follow company procedure.
• Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
• Mustn’t be phased by this advert!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading “BARISTA CO-MANAGER”.
These are the only applications we will take seriously due to the automatic application system that FB uses, meaning we receive application which are completely un relevant to this job, and we know if you have read our advert fully! Anyone using this email address for other purposes other than to apply for this job, will not receive a reply.