Albion Farm Shop and Cafe is a family run business with a passion to supply the very best produce. The people who work with us are a big part of that and form a wonderful team. If you share our values, and can make a positive impact, we are always looking for talented individuals to join us.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
HEAD CRAFT BUTCHER REQUIRED:
We are looking for someone with exceptional experience and enthusiasm to join and manage our current butchery team, which is also listed in the Q Guild of Butchers. Therefore we are seeking an individual who has outstanding management skills, a highly professional attitude, and has a 5 star knowledge for ALL Health & Hygiene requirements as well as strong, practical abilities and exceptional experience in craft butchery.
2021 will be our 10th anniversary and we are looking to expand our ranges, our monthly promotions & offers, our displays, and we are also looking to bring extra flare into Albion Farm.
Duties would include:
• Professional Butchery knife skills
• Carrying out safe boning practices to current specifications
• Carrying out trimming of various cuts of meats and poultry
• Producing and monitoring portion controlled products
• Producing, maintaining and monitoring food safety standards to the highest of standards
• Managing efficiently and effectively as part of a team
• Retail Skills
• Ability to work with all species of meat
• Highly Professional
• Extremely hard working
• Has an eye for detail
• Creative - we love unique ideas!
• Smart in appearance
• Pro Active
• Always looking to improve and to go above and beyond
• Sociable Hours
• Pension Scheme provided by the peoples pension
• Staff Discounts
• Chance to build a public profile
• Countryside Location
• Parking on site
• Lovely working environment
We are also been keen to find an individual with the enthusiasm, flare and excitement for promoting home reared produce and entering top competitions.
Salary will be HIGHLY competitive as we are seeking an exceptional individual, and discussed during a successful interview.